A detailed preparedness plan has been put into place to keep our staff, students, and families safe. The detailed plan is posted at the studi by the door. Here are the major points that families should know:
- We will be screening everybody as they enter the building. Employees will have their temperature checked and asked a series of questions which will be recorded and logged. All others will have temperature checks and will be asked a few brief questions.
- Students and employees only are allowed in the studio. One parent of students under the age of 6 will be allowed. Parents must wear a mask and will also need to be checked in upon entering the studio.
- Students are to put their bags on chairs, not in the office or in cubbies.
- All students will be asked to wash their hands before and after classes. Gloves and masks are not necessary.
- The drinking fountain will be off so please bring a water bottle.
- The studios and common areas will be cleaned between each class.
If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please call the studio at 763-424-1100.